- RM&S Home
- About Us
- Environmental Protection
- Sewer System Management Plan
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures
- Storm Water Management Plan
- CSUSM Electronic Waste Recycling Event
- Occupational Health & Safety Programs
- Campus Emergencies
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program
- Risk Management
Environmental Protection Programs
The purpose of CSUSM Environmental Protection Programs is to protect the environment by preventing release of hazardous materials to the air, soil, or water. Below are the programs that are in implanted to protect the environment and that meet regulatory codes.
In 2012, Dr. Devin Romero got a group of volunteers to collect cigarette butts for one hour at CSUSM. That day, over 5000 cigarette butts were diverted from potentially entering the the storm drains and polluting the waters. These toxic butts are very hazardous to the environment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Regina Frasca at (760) 750-4502.