Special Event InsuranceTo obtain a quote for Special Event Insurance, please e-mail the following information to Sue Belt at firstname.lastname@example.org, Craven Hall 4700, extension 4502.
- An Electronic Request For Use of Space – eRFU to include, at a minimum:
- Name of the organization sponsoring the event,
- Event date/time/location
- Estimated number of people attending the event
- Whether alcohol is being served
- Number of exhibitors
- Food vendors and non food vendors that require liability insurance
- Activities description
- A completed Risk Assessment
- Including a complete description of the event and consideration of all exposures
- A nominee or tenant application as appropriate for event sponsor type.
- Any other information that might be helpful. (i.e. flyers)
Tenant User Application (outside orgs & vendors)
Nominee Application (university & co-sponsorships)
Please allow 3-5 business days for tenant user policy requests (not requiring underwriter approval) and 10 business days for nominee requests (events requiring approval)
Participant Accident Insurance
If your on-campus University sponsored event is of a physical nature, this insurance provides -medical coverage for participant activities such as sports camps, 5 k’s. PAI insurance is also available for off campus activities such as camping, skiing, etc. This insurance is available on a per activity basis and its costs vary on the coverage’s and deductibles selected.