If you would like SAND to sponsor your event by inviting staff, we would be happy to help you get the word out. Send your posting request or flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org (All requests are subject to approval prior to distribution).UPCOMING Events
- Staff Open Forum with President Haynes (March 12, 2014)
- Spring Happy Hour! (March 26, 2014)
- Break Out the Donuts! (April 2, 2014)
- Spring Hot Chocolate Social - We welcomed our staff back from the Holiday break on Jan 14, 2014
- President's Staff Forum - We sat in Mark 102 and had a relaxed Q&A with President Haynes on Nov 7, 2013
- Fall Happy Hour at Players was a nice change from the daily afternoon grind on October 17, 2013
- Common Read "This I Believe" Opportunity Drawing congratulations to our Opportunity Drawing winners on October 1, 2013
- Lunch & Learn: It's Not Easy Being Green - A Behavioral Perspective on Climate Change (& Other Environmental Issues) with Wes Schultz on February 26, 2013.
- Hot Chocolate Social (& Cider) Over 150 staff members warmed up with a hot cup and enjoyed socializing with fellow staff members on Wednesday, January 9, 2013.
- Common Read Book Drawing 10 lucky staff members won the opportunity drawing for the "Silent Spring" book.
- Cuban Dance Workout - Got us moving with some fun dance techniques on March 21, 2013.
- Breakout the Donuts - We enjoyed some yummy Peterson's donuts and coffee while enjoying Spring Break on April 3, 2013.
- "Silent Spring" Brown Bag We talked about this year's common read and had some fun on April 22, 2013.
- Spring Craft Fair was just in time for Mother's Day, the Artisans of CSUSM showcased and sold their wares on May 6, 2013.
- Spring Happy Hour allowed staff some time to socialize with fellow staff members at the end of the semester on May 8, 2013.
- Lunch & Lawn Bowling had staff playing bocce ball together on a beautiful day on May 29, 2013.
- Annual Ice Cream Social where we partied with some ice cream on August 7, 2013 (Check out the pictures!).
To receive SAND announcements of these and other upcoming events we invite you to join our mailing list. You may subscribe yourself by going to the Subscribing to Sandbox Page or you may simply email your request to us at email@example.com.