The Academic Senate acts as the representative body within the faculty through which the responsibilities of the faculty are exercised.
The Academic Senate formulates, evaluates, and recommends to the President of the University policies and procedures which pertain to the development, maintenance, and improvement of the University program in academic matters.
The Constitution & Bylaws of the University Faculty and the Academic Senate establish the basis upon which the Academic Senate participates in the governance of CSUSM.
It's Election Time!
Click below for the most up-to-date Election information.
CSUSM Academic Senate Spring 2015 Elections
Spring 2015 Academic Assembly
- University RTP Policy - Implemented 8/20/14
- Faculty Working Personnel Action File (WPAF) Required Items Checklist
- Instructions - Memorandum of Understanding for Joint Appointment
- RTP Calendar
- CSU Faculty & Admin Responses to Proposed CCC Baccalaureate Programs
- Senate and EC Meetings, AY 14-15
- Lecturer Inclusion at CSUSM
- PPT-Emergency Alert/Active Shooter Q&A
- ROTC Survey Results
- ROTC-MILS FAQ
- Vacant seats
- Brakebill award process
- Campus policies
- Senate resolutions
- Long-range Academic Master Plan (LAMP) report; May 17, 2013
- Restructure survey results & next steps
- Budget Central
- Cal State Online
- Graduation Initiative (GI)
- Early Start
- CSU: AA News & Reflections
- System resolutions
- ASCSU + Faculty to Faculty + Draft Resolutions
- CSUSM CFA