Effective Fall 2013
There has been a new mandatory campus fee that will be posted to your account in the amount of $100.00. This is for the Academic Excellence and Student Success Fee (AESSF). This new campus fee will support three priorities: Add sections for high demand courses, expanded library hours and resources, and student academic support. In addition, there has also been an increase of $25.00 to the Student Union Fee. This increase will assist in the expansion of Athletics and Recreation Center as well as the Clarke Field House. This additional $125 in mandatory campus fees will be due by the first day of the term, which is August 26, 2013, unless you have a fee deferment on your account.
Pay Online via E-Check - No Convenience Fee Applies
SFS (Student Financial Services) is comprised of the following units:
- University Cashiers - responsible for payroll warrant distribution, university fee payments, and cash handling
- University Student Accounts Receivable - responsible for student collections
- Financial Aid Business Office (FABO) - responsible for Emergency Loans, and Financial Aid disbursement
SFS Hours: (including Cashier's Office)
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- E-Refund Instructions (Direct Deposit)
- Emergency Loan Application - available January 6, 2014
- FERPA Release Form (SFS Only)
- International Student Payment Option
- University Fee Appeal Form
- Your Student Budget
Useful Student Links: