- Student Financial Services
- FAS Division
- Finance and Budget
- Collection Process
- Contact Information
- Emergency Loans
- Federal Student Loan Contact Information
- Hours of Operation
- Payment Plans
- SFS Policies and Procedures
- Staff Directory
- Staff Forms & Guides
- Tax Information
- Waivers and Exemptions
- Partners in Campus Business Operations
If you need to report or update your social security number or tax ID number, please use this form.
If you are an international student on the F-1 or J-1 visa status and do not have a SSN or ITIN, you do not have to fill out the W9-S or the form located above.
How to Access 1098-T form
Your 1098-T form containing amounts billed for qualifying tuition and related expenses in 2015 is now available. You can view and print your 1098-T by accessing your MyCSUSM Student Center and following the steps below:
- In the “Finances” section, highlight the “View 1098-T” link and click the arrow button.
- Click on the green “Grant Consent” button to agree to receive your 1098-T electronically.
- Read the Consent Agreement, check the yes box and click the green Submit button.
- Click the “View 1098-T Selection” button and select the year you wish to view or print.
After viewing your form, if you have questions please refer to IRS Publication 970: Tax Benefits for Education. http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p970.pdf. If you feel you have received this message in error, or if you have further questions, please contact Student Financial Services at 760-750-4490 or via email at: email@example.com
CSUSM Tax Information Contact:
Phone: (760) 750-4492