- Staff Information
- Tax Information
- Student Financial Contact Information
- Student Financial Services
- Important Fee Information
- Fee Deadline
- How To Pay Your Fees
- Explaination of Fees
- How to Set Up a Parent Pin
- Payment Plans
- Collection Process
- Emergency Loans
- Federal Student Loan Contact Information
- Student Refunds
- Waivers and Exemptions
- Staff Directory
- SFS Policies and Procedures
- FAS Division
How to Set Up a Parent Pin
- Student logs in to mycsusm.edu Self Service page, and click the MAKE A PAYMENT button in the account summary section.
2. Student clicks on the ‘Your Account" link next to the campus logo.
3. Click on the ‘Add New" link to set up a parent pin.
4. Student completes information regarding the parent being given access.
After set up, note the new message on the Parent PIN section.
5. Before signing off, students, please note the link below for parent or authorized user to log in:
- Parent please go to: https://commerce.cashnet.com/CSUSM_SPS