- Student Financial Services
- FAS Division
- Finance and Budget
- Collection Process
- Contact Information
- Emergency Loans
- Federal Student Loan Contact Information
- Important Fee Information
- Fee Deadline
- How To Pay Your Fees
- How to Set Up a Parent Pin
- Hours of Operation
- Payment Plans
- SFS Policies and Procedures
- Staff Directory
- Staff Forms & Guides
- Tax Information
- Waivers and Exemptions
- Partners in Campus Business Operations
How to Set Up a Parent Pin
- Student logs in to mycsusm.edu Self Service page, and click the MAKE A PAYMENT button in the account summary section.
2. Student clicks on the ‘Your Account" link next to the campus logo.
3. Click on the ‘Add New" link to set up a parent pin.
4. Student completes information regarding the parent being given access.
After set up, note the new message on the Parent PIN section.
5. Before signing off, students, please note the link below for parent or authorized user to log in:
- Parent please go to: https://commerce.cashnet.com/CSUSM_SPS