- Student Health and Counseling Services
- Hours of Service & Contact
- Message to Parents
- About SHCS
- General Information
- Medical Services
- Peer Leaders Conference
- Eligibility of Services
- Counseling Staff
- Sports Psychology
- Client Rights
- Group Support
- Pre-Doctoral Internship
- Internship Application
- Health Education
- Emergency/ Resources
- Family PACT
- Student Health 101
- Programs & Events
- Alcohol Education Requirement
We adhere to CAPIC's application guidelines and timeline. Applications must be received by January 17, 2014. Offers of positions will be made by uniform notification on February 21, 2014.
Applications must include:
- A completed CAPIC application form, which can be obtained on CAPIC's website at www.capic.net
- Supplemental 2014-2015 Internship Application Form (Fillable PDF format)
- Certificate of Internship Readiness and Eligibility to be completed by the applicant's graduate program's training director, faculty advisor, or other university official familiar with the applicant's work. These may be mailed directly by the person completing the Certificate or included with the application.
- Curriculum vita.
- Official transcripts of graduate work.
- Three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a clinical supervisor. Letters may be mailed directly or included with the application.
If unable to access the above forms or obtain them from your graduate program, please contact us at (760) 750-4915 or email Dr. Tamara Savage: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be submitted to:
Tamara Savage, PhD
Student Health and Counseling Services
California State University San Marcos
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001