How Do I Sign Up?

Download the application for and complete the application and take it to the Family PACT coordinator in SHCS to see if you are eligible to receive your Health Access Plan (HAP) card.

You can ask questions about  enrollment when you meet with the coordinator. Please save your questions regarding medical issues for your healthcare provider.

Family PACT Forms (in PDF forms):

Please Contact
Lisa Skola
Family PACT Coordinator
(760) 750-4968

Hours of Operation:
9:00-11:00 am and 2:00-4:00 pm
for Enrollment.

Follow us:

Facebook Twitter YouTube

Student Health &
Counseling Services
120 Craven Rd, Ste 100
San Marcos, CA 92078

Phone: (760) 750-4915
Fax: (760) 750-3181