- Student Health and Counseling Services
- Hours of Service & Contact
- Message to Parents
- About SHCS
- General Information
- Medical Services
- Sexual Violence Advocacy and Education
- Health Education
- MMR Requirement
- Hepatitis B Requirement
- Vaccine Clinic Dates
- Seasonal Flu
- Emergency/ Resources
- Family PACT
- Programs & Events
- Mandatory Online Training
For all NEW CSUSM students, California State University of higher education system has mandated that new students born after January 1, 1957 must demonstrate proof of full immunization to measles and rubella.
The MMR Requirement applies to ALL CSUSM Transfer or Readmitted CSUSM students.
The MMR requirement and Hepatitis B Requirment applies for CSUSM First Year students18 years of age or younger (on or after August 1 of their admitting academic year) and/or
· A graduate of a private high school in California
· A graduate student of a chartered high school in California
· A graduate of a private/public high school from out of state of California
Students have one semester to comply or they will not be permitted to register for a second semester. Registration holds are placed if proof of immunization has not been submitted to SHCS prior to priority registration date.
Please see our MMR and Hepatitis B requirement links on the left for more information about how to submit verification for the immunization requirement.
For religious, medical or personal reasons, immunization waivers are available. Please call us to make an appointment for the waiver.