- Student Health and Counseling Services
- Hours of Service & Contact
- Message to Parents
- About SHCS
- General Information
- Medical Services
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Nurse Clinic
- HIV Testing
- Health Education
- Emergency/ Resources
- Family PACT
- Student Health 101
- Programs & Events
- Alcohol Education Requirement
Nurse Clinic is held Monday afternoon @ 1 pm - 4 pm and Thursday morning @ 8:30 to 11:15 AM.
We know that your time is valuable so sometimes it is not necessary to make an appointment to see a provider, instead you can come visit our Registered Nurse, Shareese Harris, during the Nurse Clinic.
Nurse Shareese, RN can you see you for the following visits:
- Do you need a refill for birth control pills?
- Do you need to be seen ASAP for your bladder infection? or UTI?
- Do you need to recheck your blood pressure?
- Do you want to know your Blood Type or have a Cholesterol/Lipid Panel test administered?
- Do you need a Pregnancy Test?
- Do you want to speak to the nurse about the morning after pill or need Plan B?
- Did you recently have an abnormal pap?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then you should make an appointment for our Nurse Clinic.
Call now for an appointment.