- SLL Home
- Multicultural Programs & Cross-Cultural Center
- Off-Campus Housing
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- FSL Programs
- Greek Leadership Council
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I join?
- Organization Directory
- Chapter/Colony Resources
- Honor Societies
- University Hazing Education Team
- Peer Mentoring Program
- Student Organizations
- Campus Links
- SLL Staff Directory
- Co-Curricular Funding
Greek Leadership Council
The objective of Greek Leadership Council shall be to develop and maintain interfraternal relations at a high level of accomplishment in fraternity and sorority life and in doing so:
- Consider the goals and ideals of Chapter and Colony membership as continuously applicable to campus and personal life.
- Further intellectual accomplishment and scholarship of the fraternal organizations and their members.
- Cooperate with member fraternities and sororities and the University Administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards.
- Provide a medium for the exercise of self-government of the member organizations.
- Ensure compliance with the Greek Leadership Council Constitution, its Bylaws, rules and regulations, and regulations of the University.
2015-2016 meeting schedule TBA.
Please contact the GLC President if you are interested in attending and/or speaking at any meeting.