Greek Leadership Council
The objective of Greek Leadership Council shall be to develop and maintain interfraternal relations at a high level of accomplishment in fraternity and sorority life and in doing so:
- Consider the goals and ideals of Chapter and Colony membership as continuously applicable to campus and personal life.
- Further intellectual accomplishment and scholarship of the fraternal organizations and their members.
- Cooperate with member fraternities and sororities and the University Administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards.
- Provide a medium for the exercise of self-government of the member organizations.
- Ensure compliance with the Greek Leadership Council Constitution, its Bylaws, rules and regulations, and regulations of the University.