- SLL Home
- Multicultural Programs & Cross-Cultural Center
- Off-Campus Housing
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- University Hazing Education Team
- Peer Mentoring Program
- Student Organizations
- Polices Related to Student Organizations
- Student Org Events
- Organization Directory
- University Recognition
- Tukwut Leadership Center
- Service Honor Roll Information
- Advisor Information
- Leader Resources
- Programming Council
- Campus Links
- SLL Staff Directory
- Co-Curricular Funding
CSUSM Student Organization Events
Welcome to the Student Event Planning site at California State University San Marcos! We are dedicated to increasing student driven events that provide an interactive learning environment for students through student-led programming. Student events are categorized across levels (1-3) and SLL Coordinators support level 2-3 events by meeting with groups to discuss necessary resources, providing event estimates, and providing guidance on campus policies.
- Student Organizations access the 25Live campus space request system with an organization-based log-in that is provided to officers upon receiving university recognition.
- SLL Coordinators work with organization event planners to assign resources, establish a working budget, and promote their event within campus guidelines.
- Please review the resource links to the right and contact the appropriate SLL Coordinator with any questions.
- For Level 1 (simple meeting space requests) questions, or technical questions about 25Live you can also contact Event and Conference Services at (760) 750-8801 or email@example.com. Be sure to reference your event confirmation number when you call or email.
- Jamie Rose provides student event support for events held down at The Clarke. She can be reached at (760) 750-7404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to planning with you!
Josh Galea'i, Student Organizations Coordinator/Event Planner (Cultural, Political, Recreational, Religous, Service & Special Interest)
760-750-4962 or email@example.com
Shannon Nolan, Student Organizations Coordinator/Event Planner (Academic & Honor Societies)
(760)750-4973 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicki Croly, Fraternity/Sorority Life/Event Planner
(760)750-4952 or email@example.com