- SLL Home
- Multicultural Programs & Cross-Cultural Center
- Off-Campus Housing
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- University Hazing Education Team
- Peer Mentoring Program
- Student Organizations
- Polices Related to Student Organizations
- Student Org Events
- Organization Directory
- University Recognition
- Service Honor Roll Information
- Advisor Information
- Leader Resources
- Programming Council
- Campus Links
- SLL Staff Directory
- Co-Curricular Funding
CSUSM Student Organization Events
Welcome to the Student Event Planning site at California State University San Marcos! We are dedicated to increasing student driven events that provide an interactive learning environment for students through student-led programming. Student events are categorized across levels (1-3) and SLL Coordinators support level 2-3 events by meeting with groups to discuss necessary resources, providing event estimates, and providing guidance on campus policies.
- Student Organizations access the 25Live campus space request system with an organization-based log-in that is provided to officers upon receiving university recognition.
- SLL Coordinators work with organization event planners to assign resources, establish a working budget, and promote their event within campus guidelines.
- Please review the resource links to the right and contact the appropriate SLL Coordinator with any questions.
- For Level 1 (simple meeting space requests) questions, or technical questions about 25Live you can also contact Event and Conference Services at (760) 750-8800 or email@example.com. Be sure to reference your event confirmation number when you call or email.
- Taylor Nagel provides student org event support for events held in the Student Union and Chris Silva supports the events for all campus events not in the Student Union.
We look forward to planning with you!
Josh Galea'i, Student Organizations Coordinator/Event Planner (Cultural, Political, Recreational, Religous, Service & Special Interest)
760-750-4962 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shannon Nolan, Student Organizations Coordinator/Event Planner (Academic & Honor Societies)
(760)750-4973 or email@example.com
Nicki Croly, Fraternity/Sorority Life/Event Planner
(760)750-4952 or firstname.lastname@example.org