Upcoming Social Media Trainings
This 90-minute training session for CSUSM employees who use social media will be an hour presentation with a time of questions/discussion to follow.
The topics covered:
- Overviews of major social media applications, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Policies and guidelines for using CSUSM social accounts
- Tips and tricks for effective social media use
- Creating an actionable and measurable social media strategy
Please email email@example.com to be notified when the next training course will be available.
Wednesday, Feb. 24, 12 - 1:15 p.m., KELLOGG 3010
If you are an employee who uses social media on behalf of your department, organization or center at CSUSM and have already attended the overview training, this session is for you! Once a semester, the social media managers across campus get together for a time of learning, strategizing and discussion. Seating is limited to 24, please bring your lunch! The format will be a brief (5 minute) presentation and a (20 minute) discussion on the following topics:
- New/emerging social media platforms such as Snapchat and Yik Yak
- Social media listening
- Student assistants and social media