Becoming a Tutor
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2014!
What are the qualifications of a STEM Tutor?
- Passion for science and math
- Good communication skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, and dependable
- Interested in helping other students succeed
- Academically successful
- Sophomore standing or above
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- Grade of A or B in courses to be tutored
- Recommendation from CSUSM faculty member
Steps to becoming a tutor:
- Complete the online application below.
- Download the Peer Tutor Reference Form and give to a CSUSM faculty member to complete. (The completed form should be returned via email or fax to the address on the bottom of the document.)
Fill out my online form.