CSUSM STEM Ambassador Program
CSUSM STEM Ambassadors are outstanding undergraduate students who are part of CSUSM's STEP outreach efforts. They share their unique experiences at CSUSM with prospective students, they promote CSUSM science and math programs at local high schools and community colleges, and they serve as role models for current and future STEM majors.
What are some examples of STEM Ambassador Activities?
- Leading tours of CSUSM research labs for prospective and current students
- Sharing information about their undergraduate research experiences and/or internships
- Conducting interactive science demonstrations at local high schools
- Participating in panel discussions about science and math careers
- Communicating upcoming STEM-related events to prospective students via social media
- Distributing information about CSUSM science and math programs at career fairs and recruiting events
- Planning academic and social events for current and prospective students
Want more information about the available outreach activities?
Click on the link below to view a list of example activities.
Interested in joining the STEM Ambassador team?
Click on the link below to apply for an ambassador position.