- Student Affairs
- Student Affairs Organization
- Mission & Vision
- Title IX Information Page
- Strategic Planning and Assessment
- Resources for AB 540 Students
- Vice President Event Attendance Requests Form
- Student Affairs Office
- Commencement Office
- Professional Development Day 2016
- Black Student Center Initiative
The mission of the Division of Student Affairs is to promote access to higher education, foster lifelong learning, and prepare students to be active and positive contributors in a diverse global community.
CSUSM’s Division of Student Affairs will provide a high impact, student-centered educational experience to ensure that students become positive and socially just contributors in a rapidly changing world.
We value all members of our community and create an environment of care, respect, and empathy. We highly regard individuals and their contributions.
Sincerity, trust, and honesty are the foundations of our work. Our actions reflect good judgment, are congruent with professional standards, and match our expressed commitments.
Students are central to our mission. We are committed to our students' well-being, holistic development, and learning.