- Energy Management & Utility Services
- About Us
- Sustainable Design (LEED)
- Energy Saving Tips
- Sustainability Master Plan
- Energy Conservation
- Water Conservation
- What is Carbon Footprint?
- Utilities Management
- Utilities Consumption
- Demand Response
- Unplanned Outages
- Facility Services
- Planning, Design and Construction
- FAS Division
Long Term Planning For Emergencies
To prepare for campus emergencies, departments should consider the following measures.
- Purchase and place flashlights or other lighting devices in locations that have no access to natural light.
- Identify the other needs of persons with disabilities and other special needs in areas you supervise.
- Upgrade all office equipment and machinery to energy-efficient models (EPA Energy Star rating).
- Ensure that all walkways and corridors are free from obstructions and tripping hazards.
- Follow standard emergency operating procedures.
For more information call Facility Services at (760)750-4600