We are accepting applications for Class of 2014.
The application deadline extended to August 23, 2014.
Who should apply?
Designed for those who wish to better understand:
• Development of quality of life issues;
• Critical environmental challenges and opportunities;
• Responsibilities of stewardship; and
• Long-term sustainability
Join a network of exemplary leaders who will gain better insight into the issues through a process of inquiry, dialogue, and a bird’s-eye-view; and who are dedicated to the quality of life in our region.
Professionals from transportation, health, land use and economic development, city and county planners and commissioners, contractors, architects, city council members, community leaders, educators, public policy board members, environmental policymakers, landmark and historic resource commissioners, attorneys, realtors, students and involved citizens.
Enrollment is limited to 30 participants. Attendance to all four (4) sessions is required for successful completion.
Tuition Fee: $445; $395 Nonprofit/Government; $295 CSUSM Students
- 40 hours of instruction
- 4.0 continuing education units (CEU)
- All meals and snacks at each session
- One night’s lodging at Blue Sky Meadows Science Institute, September 11
- Subject-matter-expert presentations and experiential learning
- Transportation to Santa Margarita Ecological Preserve
- Certificate of Completion for attendance at all four sessions