The Clarke Certified Personal Training Program
Let us help you with your Fitness Goals!
The M. Gordon Clarke Field House/University Student Union has nationally certified Personal Trainers on staff to help you meet your individual fitness goals. Personal Trainers are current students of Cal State San Marcos University working towards their degrees. Through practical application of coursework based on current research and trends in fitness and exercise programming, Clarke Personal Trainers will lead individuals through safe, appropriate workouts, and create an individual exercise routine for you determined by your specific goals.
Benefits of working with a Clarke Personal Trainer include:
- Monitored, personalized training
- Fitness testing and assessment
- Proper use and familiarity with all fitness center equipment
- Learn frequency, intensity, duration for your cardiovascular workouts
- Learn proper strength training techniques, and progressive training principles
- Individualized workout plan
- Realistic goal setting
- Nutritional recommendations
Try our New Buddy and Group Sessions.
Enjoy Significant Savings when you share the cost of ‘Getting Fit' with your friends.
Email clarkePT@csusm.edu to schedule your First Session and Fitness Consultation Today!