- The Clarke Homepage
- Fitness & Recreational Facilities
- Clarke Event Scheduling
- Mangrum Track & Field and Lower Field
- Scheduling Track & Field Events
- Track & Field Hours of Operation
- Track & Field Rules and Regulations
- Clarke Wellness Month
- Clarke Personal Training
- About Us
- Clarke Student Employment
- Frequently Asked Questions
Bob and Ruth Mangrum view the sign naming the campus' new track and soccer field in their honor. CSUSM's head track coach Steve Scott looks on.
The sign was unveiled in a ceremony that followed September 19, 1999's 5K event.
Mr. and Mrs. Mangrum have generously donated more than $200,000 used to help build CSUSM's Olympic-class Track and Field on campus. Mrs. Mangrum received the President's Distinguished Service Award in May of 1999.
They have both contributed selflessly to this University.