- UARSC Home
- Central Office Staff
- About Us
- Organizational Chart
- Office of Sponsored Projects
- Human Resources & Payroll Services
- Employment Opportunities
- Accounting Operations
- Center for Children and Families
- CFS User Guides and Related Information
- CSUSM Catering
- CSUSM Dining Services
- Events & Catering Information
- Approved Catering and Transportation Providers
- University Store and CSUSM Bookstore
- Policies and Procedures
- Licensing & Trademarks
- Board of Directors
- Reporting Transparency
- Commonly Needed Information
- Recently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
UARSC Office Depot Purchasing Guidelines
Office Depot Account#: #27760788
(to be used for purchases on UARSC projects only)
Fax: (888) 813-7272
POD (Purchase Order Department): (888) 263-3423
Billing: (800) 721-6592
- Department creates a list of items being ordered from Office Depot and attaches it to a UARSC purchase order form.
- Write UARSC's Office Depot account number just below the PO# box.
- Important: Always clarify with Office Depot the "ship to" address.
- Prices are obtained from (a) Office Depot catalog or website - less 38%, or (b) call Office Depot if not in catalog or website.
- Determine if there is any delivery charge for large items by contacting Office Depot
- Department submits signed purchase order form to UARSC.
- UARSC office assigns PO# and copies are scanned back to the Department.
- Department needs to fax the purchase order to Office Depot. (Do not mail the original vendor copy to Office Depot.)
- When items received, department remits either copy of P.O. or Office Depot Receiver/Invoice, marked "OK to pay" to UARSC for payment.
- Department to submit a POA (Purchase Order Amendment) if final cost exceeds original PO amount by $100 or more.