- UARSC Home
- Central Office Staff
- About Us
- Office of Sponsored Projects
- NEW - Federal Agency Pages
- OSP Staff
- Conflict of Interest Training and Information
- Faculty/Staff Alert System
- Federal Regulations
- Funding Opportunities
- Grants Resource Center
- Grant Writers
- Project Administration
- Project Financial Reports
- Proposal Preparation
- Centers and Institutes on Campus
- CSUSM Office of Graduate Studies and Research
- Human Resources & Payroll Services
- Employment Opportunities
- Accounting Operations
- Center for Children and Families
- CSUSM Catering
- CSUSM Dining Services
- Events & Catering Information
- Approved Catering and Transportation Providers
- University Store and CSUSM Bookstore
- Policies and Procedures
- Licensing & Trademarks
- Board of Directors
- Reporting Transparency
- Commonly Needed Information
- Recently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
UARSC Office of Sponsored Projects
Principal Investigator/Project Director Manual
Chapter 1 What is UARSC?
Chapter 2 How to find funding and submit a proposal
Chapter 3 The proposal was funded! Now what?
Chapter 4 How to hire people
Chapter 5 How do I purchase supplies and equipment?
Chapter 6 What about travel?
Chapter 7 What about other kinds of expenses?
Chapter 8 How do I deposit money?
Chapter 9 What if I need to revise my budget or extend my project period?
Chapter 10 How do I close my project?
Chapter 11 What is needed, to stay safe & healthy at work?
Chapter 12 What other policies should I be aware of?