Job Descriptions can be found below for open positions. Please note that while you may apply for multiple positions, a separate application is due with resume for each. Applications are open until July 16 at 5PM. Candidates receiving an interview will be contacted to schedule a time. Interview slots will be during the week of July 21-25. USU General Application
How to Apply
- Read the Job Description and Position Requirements for the job you wish to apply for.
- Download and complete the USU General Application for each position.
- Save your application named "FirstName Lastname Job Title"
- Ex. "John Smith Marketing.doc"
- Save your resume FirstName Lastname Resume
- Ex. "John Smith Resume.doc"
- Email those files as an attachment to Applications Now CLOSED
- You should receive an automatic email confirming your file upload is successful.
- You may deliver your resume and application to the USU Information Desk if you prefer.
Please send any questions to email@example.com
USU Student Assistant Work Experience
The professional staff members at the USU aim to provide a rewarding experience for all students who work for and with the USU.
- An atmosphere where employees are invested in the building and take advantage of opportunities to positively shape the services, programs, events, environment, and climate of the USU.
- Opportunities, challenges, and support for the personal and professional development of our employees, especially in the areas of personal wellness, campus involvement, leadership development, career development, human relations, multicultural competence, and interpersonal skills development.
- Caring supervision that promotes outstanding job performance, personal accountability, job satisfaction, and collective celebration and ownership for USU achievements and successes.
- Care and concern for the holistic well-being of our employees as we support their efforts to achieve academic and life success.
We hope and expect the USU work experience to be one of the most desirable and rewarding student work experiences at CSU San Marcos.