On behalf of Associated Students, Inc. and the Elections Committee, we would like to thank you for your interest in your student government!
The Board of Directors General Election
The General Election is the regularly scheduled election for all ASI elected offices. It is held annually the week prior to Spring Break.
Elections for the 2016/17 term are now complete. Look out for upcoming information on any vacancies for which you may apply.
Your Current 2016/17 Board of Directors
President: Collin Bogie
Executive Vice President: Aaron Herrscher
Vice President of Student & University Affairs: Christopher Morales
Chair & Chief of Staff: Rhiannon Ripley
College of Business Administration: Idayat Bola-Akindele, Christopher Lee
College of Education, Health & Human Services: Deyanira "Deya" Hernandez, John Mejia
College of Humanities, Arts, Behavioral & Social Sciences: Gabriela Manrique, Nicolas Pollino, Two Vacancies
College of Science and Mathematics: Nolan Fox, Yumary Vasquez
Student at Large Positions
Representative for Diversity & Inclusion:Joana Rodriguez
Representative for Sustainability: Diana Bautista
Veterans Student Representative: Michael Negrete
- Code 100: Duties of the President
- Code 105: Duties of the Chair & Chief of Staff
- Code 106: Duties of the College Representatives
- Code 107: Duties of the Student Rep at Large for Sustainability
- Code 108: Duties of the Student Rep at Large for Diversity and Inclusion
- Cade 110: Duties of the Executive Vice President
- Code 111: Duties of the VP of Student and University Affairs
- Code 500: ASI Elections Code
The Elections Committee can serve as a resource for you throughout the elections process. Additionally, any potential campaign violations must be reported directly to the Elections Committee in writing. If you have any questions about ASI Elections please email the Elections Committee at ASIelections@csusm.edu.
The Elections Committee wishes you the best of luck throughout the elections process!