On behalf of Associated Students, Inc. and the Elections Committee, we would like to thank you for your interest in your student government.
The Board of Directors General Election
The General Election is the regularly scheduled election for all ASI elected offices. It is held annually the week prior to Spring Break.
Elections for the 2015/16 academic year are now complete. Look for more information on the next election in spring 2016.
- Code 100: Duties of the President
- Code 106: Duties of the College Representatives
- Code 107: Duties of the Student Rep at Large for Sustainability
- Code 108: Duties of the Student Rep at Large for Diveristy and Inclusion
- Cade 110: Duties of the Executive Vice President
- Code 111: Duties of the VP of Student and University Affairs
- Code 500: ASI Elections Code
If you have any questions about ASI Elections please email the Elections Committee at ASIelections@csusm.edu.