On behalf of the Associated Students, Inc. and the Elections Committee, we would like to thank you for your interest in your student government.
The Board of Directors General Election
The General Election is the regularly scheduled election for all ASI elected offices, held annually the week prior to Spring Break.
Elections for the 2015/16 academic year are now complete. Look for more information on the next election in spring 2016.
The elected board members for 2015/16 are:
- Tiffaney Boyd
Executive Vice President:
- Bianca Garcia
Vice President of Student & University Affairs:
- Jamaela Johnson
College of Business Administration Representataive:
- Carlos Morales
College of Education, Health & Human Services Representative:
- James Farrales
College of Humanities, Arts, Behavioral & Social Sciences Representatives:
- Mads Elton Nilsen
- Kalia Aragon
- Miranda Padron
- Yazmin Doroteo
College of Science and Mathematics Representative:
- Daniel Geiszler
Student Representative at Large for Sustainability:
- Alex Caratti
- Code 100: Duties of the President
- Code 106: Duties of the College Representatives
- Code 107: Duties of the Student Rep at Large for Sustainability
- Code 108: Duties of the Student Rep at Large for Diveristy and Inclusion
- Cade 110: Duties of the Executive Vice President
- Code 111: Duties of the VP of Student and University Affairs
- Code 500: ASI Elections Code
If you have any questions about ASI Elections please email the Elections Committee at ASIelections@csusm.edu.