The newly elected board members will take their positions on May 13th when they take their oath of office at the Board of Directors meeting on that date.
On behalf of Associated Students, Inc. and the Elections Committee, we would like to thank you for your interest in your student government!
The Board of Directors General Election
The General Election is the regularly scheduled election for all ASI elected offices. It is held annually the week prior to Spring Break.
Elections for the 2016/17 term are now complete. Look out for upcoming information on any vacancies for which you may apply.
Your new 2016/17 Board of Directors will be...
President: Collin Bogie
Executive Vice President: Aaron Herrscher
Vice President of Student & University Affairs: Christopher Morales
Chair & Chief of Staff: Rhiannon Ripley
College of Business Administration: Idayat Bola-Akindele, Christopher Lee
College of Education, Health & Human Services: Deyanira "Deya" Hernandez, John Mejia
College of Humanities, Arts, Behavioral & Social Sciences: Nicolas Pollino
College of Science and Mathematics: Nolan Fox, Yumary Vasquez
- Code 100: Duties of the President
- Code 105: Duties of the Chair & Chief of Staff
- Code 106: Duties of the College Representatives
- Code 107: Duties of the Student Rep at Large for Sustainability
- Code 108: Duties of the Student Rep at Large for Diversity and Inclusion
- Cade 110: Duties of the Executive Vice President
- Code 111: Duties of the VP of Student and University Affairs
- Code 500: ASI Elections Code
The Elections Committee can serve as a resource for you throughout the elections process. Additionally, any potential campaign violations must be reported directly to the Elections Committee in writing. If you have any questions about ASI Elections please email the Elections Committee at ASIelections@csusm.edu.
The Elections Committee wishes you the best of luck throughout the elections process!