- Offered during the Fall/Spring registration periods and add/drop periods.
- For matriculated undergraduate students with a major or minor in CHABSS and/or CSM
- Newly admitted students may not utilize drop-in services until after he/she has attended
an new student orientation.
- Drop-in Advising is for general information, schedule verification or issues, registration
- No appointment is necessary.
- Students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis, by major.
- Meetings generally last up to 15 minutes (students interested in a longer meeting
with an academic advisor should schedule an appointment.)
- Due to high volume, it may be necessary to close Drop-in Advising early.
- Hours are subject to change.
Registration for Spring 2019 Drop-in Hours
Our registration drop-in advising hours will be posted in the first part of November
2018. Check back soon!