Your  Account:

Course Substitutions

On rare occasions, students have taken coursework outside of the California Community College system that may meet major specific requirements. If you have taken courses at another institution (not a California Community College), that you believe satisfies a major or minor requirement, please submit  one of the following Major Course Approval Request Forms depending on your major.

  • Do not submit a request to have a general education course reviewed.
  • Lower-division courses may not be reviewed for an upper-division requirement (exception: Liberal Studies majors may submit petitions for lower-division coursework from a California Community College).  
  • Do not submit a request to have a California Community College course reviewed.
  • A request does not guarantee approval.

Please select the form for your major below: