On rare occasions, students have taken coursework outside of the California Community College system that may meet major specific requirements. If you have taken courses at another institution (not a California Community College), that you believe satisfies a major or minor requirement, please submit one of the following Major Course Approval Request Forms depending on your major.
- Do not submit a request to have a general education course reviewed.
- Lower-division courses may not be reviewed for an upper-division requirement (exception: Liberal Studies majors may submit petitions for lower-division coursework from a California Community College).
- Do not submit a request to have a California Community College course reviewed.
- A request does not guarantee approval.
Please select the form for your major below:
- Business Administration Majors
Please use this form if you have a major in Business Administration.
- Human Development, Kinesiology and Nursing Majors
Please use this form if you have a major in Human Development, Kinesiology or Nursing.
- Liberal Studies Majors
Please use this form if you have a major in Liberal Studies.
- Sciences, Technology, Engineering and Math Majors
Please use this form if you have a major in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
- All Other Majors
Please use this form if you have one of the following majors: American Indian Studies, Anthropology, Art, Media, & Design, Child & Adolescent Development, Communication, Criminology & Justice Studies, Economics, Environmental Studies, Ethnic Studies, Geography, Global Studies, History, Literature & Writing Studies, Media Studies, Music, Political Science, Psychological Science, Social Sciences, Sociology, Spanish, Theatre, or Women's, Gender & Sexuality Studies.