The Alliance College LINKMentor Program (ACLMP) is open to all freshmen Alliance students. The purpose of this program is geared towards supporting students to have a successful transition to CSUSM over the summer through the end of their freshmen year. The ACLMP consists of two programs:
Duration of Program: Summer 2020-May, 14, 2021
1. Communicate biweekly (twice a month) with Alliance Peer Mentor.
2. Attend two or more Alliance Meet Up’s (AMU).
3. Attend at least one virtual session with an Academic Advisor.
4. Attend one virtual session with The Office of Internships.
• Foster friendships
• 1:1 mentorship and form relationships
• Build and expand a professional network
• Improve interpersonal skills
• Learn habits of academic success
• Gain greater awareness of the CSUSM community
*Students who complete all the requirements will receive a $200 book voucher to the CSUSM bookstore and receive a semester parking permit (once campus reopens fully).
Interested in joining The Alliance College LINK Mentor Program (ACLMP)? Complete the application here: ACLMP Application.