The Academic Success Center aims to be a center for innovative programming targeting
a specific academic need. If you have an academic program idea, we'd like to collaborate
with you! Please contact ASC Director, Jackie Duerr, to discuss how we can partner.
- All program partnerships must serve specific student academic needs directly, and be a collaborative effort among ASC staff and your program/department.
- All requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the semester.
- Programs must be assessed and meet at least one of the goals of the ASC:
- Support students academically through caring faculty/staff and thoughtful programs.
- Create an environment that encourages continuous learning and growth.
- Provide intentional study spaces for students to bring friends, or to make friends.