Looking for a part-time job that enhances your resume and fits your schedule?
The Academic Success Center (ASC) hires Student Assistants and Tutors to support unique
programs for your friends and classmates.
Now Hiring for the 19-20 Academic Year
- Student Assistants (3-4 positions available)
- Tutors in the following subjects:
- Economics: ECON 201, 202 and 301, or equivalent
- History: HIST 102, or equivalent
- Finance: FIN 302, 304, or equivalent
- Psychology: PSYCH 100, 210, or equivalent
- Spanish: SPAN 101, 102, 201, 202, 301A, or equivalent
- Spanish: SPAN 250, 301B, 302, 303, or equivalent
- French: FREN 101, 102, 201, or equivalent
- German: GRMN 101, 102, 201, or equivalent
How to Apply:
- Download and complete the application and supplemental questions + reference page
- Submit completed application, supplemental questions + reference page, and resume
to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 22.
Who Can Apply
- First-year or Transfer students welcome at all grade levels
- Must be a CSUSM student enrolled in 6+ undergraduate or 4+ graduate units each semester
- Must maintain good academic standing each semester of employment
- For tutors: Must receive a B or better in the courses they support
Refer a student