The responsibilities of this committee include:
- Review proposed budgets, and make recommendations to the ASI Board of Directors regarding the ASI annual budget allocation.
- Give consideration and attention to financial matters brought to the Internal Operations Committee, when appropriate.
- Review and make recommendations to the ASI Board of Directors regarding changes greater than five percent (5%) to the current annual operating budget, including transfer of funds from corporate reserves.
- Amend the ASI Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, and Codes of Governance for recommendation to the ASI Board of Directors for approval.
- May review ASI Resolutions prior to consideration by the ASI Board of Directors and make recommendations to the Board. Note that ASI Resolutions must be reviewed by the ASI Student Advocacy Committee prior to consideration by the ASI Board of Directors, but they may also be reviewed by the Internal Operations Committee to gather additional feedback.
- Receive grievances or complaints brought against any elected or appointed member of the ASI Board of Directors. The Internal Operations Committee shall review and respond to any grievances and complaints aforementioned and construct a recommendation to the ASI Board of Directors for action. All grievances and complaints about the ASI elections process and candidates for office shall be directed to the ASI Elections Committee.
- Review and make recommendations to the ASI Board of Directors regarding significant changes in ASI programs and services, scope of operations, and space. These decisions should take into consideration the overall impact to student access, availability, and use.