What is VEST?
Volunteer Event Support Team (VEST) is a team of hard-working students who are ADAPTABLE, SUPPORTIVE, and CREATIVE to make our events possible.
VEST is for any student looking to gain insider knowledge and experience in event planning and at ASI as a whole. This is a YEAR-LONG volunteer opportunity under ASI's Campus Activities Board.
As a VEST member, you will:
- Contribute ideas and feedback for programming events
- Set up, staff, and clean up events
- Attend bi-weekly meetings
- Learn about ASI and wear the name
- Staff Kickoff 78 (required): Friday, March 10th, 2023
- Staff Festival 78 (required): Saturday, April 8th, 2023
How to join:
Please reach out to your VEST contact for any questions or inquiries.