Why Do This?
The text editor toolbar is used throughout the CC environment to add and format text, images, links, and tables within activities such as Forums, Wikis, Assignment, etc. This text editor toolbar contains many of the same functions as Microsoft Word
Note: Drag the bottom right corner to increase the size of your work area.
1. To add an image, click where you want the image to appear in the content area.
2. Click the Insert/Edit image icon (mountain inside a frame) in the toolbar.
To Add an Image from the Web
1. In another browser window or browser tab, locate the desired image on the web and
right-‐click on the image.
2. In the pop-‐up menu, locate the option that allows you to copy the URL (address/location) of the image.
3. Switch back to Cougar Courses, and in the Insert/edit image popup window, paste the address of the image into the Image URL field.
4. Click the Save Image button.
To Add an Image Saved on Your Computer
3. Click Create Table.
Adding Links to Web Pages or Files