If a quiz is found to have a question with an incorrect answer or you decide later to exclude a question due to confusing wording or another reason, you can correct and re-grade the quiz.
1. Click on the quiz on the course homepage.
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right, then click Edit Quiz.
3. Select the Edit icon next to the question to be corrected.
4. Change the answer to the question or go to the next step (step 5) to disclude the question from the quiz entirely. In this example below, the original correct answer (dog) had its grade changed from 100% to None, while the new correct answer (snake) had its grade changed from None to 100%.
There are two options for discluding a question from a quiz: 1) give everyone credit for that question or 2) change the question point value to zero. The latter option slightly increases the point value of all the other quiz questions.
5. To give everyone credit for a discluded multiple choice question:
Or to completely throw out the question:
6. Select Save changes when finished correcting answers.
1. While viewing the quiz, click on the gear in the upper right to open the Quiz Administration block, then select Results.
2. Select Regrade all button in the center of the screen.
3. Verify the scores have changed for the updated questions and the quiz grade.