You can now create questions that incorporate a brief recorded audio, video or a drawn image response using the Poodll Recording question type. The recorders or whiteboard are embedded within the questions and students’ answers are saved within your course or available for download. Adding a background to the whiteboard in a Picture response allows you to create questions such as identifying locations on a map, graphing charts, etc. Poodll questions are graded manually.
If creating the question within the quiz:
a. click the quiz link from your homepage. In the Quiz administration block select
b. click the Add dropdown and select a new question. By default your question will be added to page 1 of the quiz.
4. Select Poodll recording question type.
5. Click the Add button.
6. Click Next.
7. Question name: enter a short, descriptive name. This is displayed in question lists - students do not see this.
8. Question text: enter your question text or instructions. Use the text editor to format text, add images, links, or a brief audio or video recording to your question.
9. Default Mark: change the question’s point value if desired.
10. General feedback (optional) : type general feedback, that will be shown after the students submits the question, or quiz
11. Select the desired Response format:
12. Recording time limit : Set a maximum time limit less than 2 minutes for the student's audio or video recorded response.
13. Question resource: Allows you to upload a background image to the whiteboard in a Picture response question.
14. Whiteboard size: Select a size (in pixels) for the whiteboard in a Picture response question.
15. Scroll to the bottom and click Save changes. Select Save changes and continue editing, if you are still working on that question.
IMPORTANT: Setup your quiz so there is only 1 PoodLL question per page. See Creating a quiz for instructions.
Want more information or didn’t find the answer to your question? See Moodle.org Quiz Activity