Note: may not import graphics. If not, the graphics will need to be manually inserted
1. Install ExamView if not already installed.
2. Create question categories in CC, one for each chapter.
3. Open ExamView Test Builder.
4. Go to File>Quick Test Wizard.
5. Name the first test or question bank.
6. On the next screen, highlight the question bank(s) you want to use and click select.
7. Click Next.
8. On next screen, click Select All. To create a question bank using only one type of question, (True/False or multiple choice) enter the corresponding number of that question type in the Number to Select field.
9. Click Next.
10. On next screen, click Finish.
11. Preview the text file displaying the questions.
12. Go to File>Export>Blackboard 7.1-9.0
13. When the Export Test dialog box appears, name the file, using same category/file name, and save to your computer. This will create a .zip file.
14. In the Export to Blackboard information dialog box, fill in Name and Image Directory Name fields with same category/file name.
15. Click OK.
16. Go to your Cougar Course.
17. Select Administration block>Question bank> Import.
18. Fill in the following fields:
19. Click Import button.
20. In the preview, verify the questions have imported correctly and click Continue.
21. Your questions should now appear in the question bank and the file name will be the category name.