- Must be full-time student attending CSUSM, Palomar, MiraCosta, Mt. San Jacinto, or
San Diego Miramar Colleges enrolled in a Associate's, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree
program or Certificate Program.
- Must be 18 years of age by start of internship.
- Must be eligible to work full-time in the United States.
Components of the Application
- Personal Statement identifying your level of knowledge of stem cell research and your
interest in regenerative medicine.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae or Resumé, no more than 2 pages.
- A copy of unofficial transcripts for all colleges attended.
- Two letters of recommendation are required. One must be from a faculty member that
can attest to your abilities in a laboratory setting. You will need the name and e-mail
for the person you are requesting a letter from for the application. Please contact
your letter writer prior to submitting the application.
Applications CLOSED for internships during the period August 2021 through July 2022.
Applications will be reviewed after the deadline of April 30, 2021. It is important
that you are available on Friday June 4, 2021 if you are selected for an interview.
This is the only day that interviews will be scheduled. Applicants selected will be
contacted at the email you provide to schedule a time slot on that day.
Please have all your necessary information ready before you begin the application.
You will not be able to save and return to the application at a later time.