- Must be full-time student attending CSUSM, Palomar, MiraCosta, Mt. San Jacinto, or
San Diego Miramar Colleges enrolled in a Associate's, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree
program or Certificate Program.
- Must be 18 years of age by start of internship.
- Must be eligible to work full-time in the United States.
Components of the Application
- Personal Statement identifying your level of knowledge of stem cell research and your
interest in regenerative medicine.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae or Resumé, no more than 2 pages.
- A copy of unofficial transcripts for all colleges attended.
- Two letters of recommendation are required. One must be from a faculty member that
can attest to your abilities in a laboratory setting. You will need the name and e-mail
for the person you are requesting a letter from for the application. Please contact
your letter writer prior to submitting the application.
Applications are now open for the August 2022-July 2023 Internship Year!
The application is open from Tuesday 9/29/2021 until Monday January 10, 2022 5:00pm.
Applications will be reviewed after the deadline of January 10, 2022. Invitations
to be interviewed will be sent by the end of January with the interview date and time.
Please Note: You need to have all your necessary applicaiton documents ready before
you begin the application. You will not be able to save and return to the application
at a later time.