(Catalog is best viewed in Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Safari. If the catalog is not opening correctly, please download to your desktop.)
Please click below to view the video mentioned in the President's Message
- 2014-2016 Catalog
- Spring 2016 Addendum to the 2014-2016 Catalog
- Fall 2015 Addendum to the 2014-2016 Catalog
- Spring 2015 Addendum to the 2014-2016 Catalog
- CSUSM Catalog 2012-2014
- Spring 2014 Addendum to 2012-2014 Catalog
- Spring 2013 Addendum to 2012-2014 Catalog
- Fall 2013 Addendum to 2012-2014 Catalog
- Fee Addendum Fall 2013 (posted 7/3/13)
Previous catalog editions are only available online.
What is the catalog?
The University Catalog is the definitive guide to CSU San Marcos. It contains critical information about the University, including:
- Official descriptions of every course
- Detailed graduation requirements
- A complete listing of all undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
- Detailed requirements for every major, minor, and postgraduate degree program
- Information on the University’s three colleges, school of nursing, and individual academic departments
- Academic policies
- How to become a student at CSU San Marcos (admissions and application)
- Fees and financial aid
- Services and resources to support students
For additional information about the catalog, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.