California Commission on Teacher Credentialing Educator and School Personnel Preparation Accreditation Advisory Group (CCTCAG)
The advisory group shall consist of the CEHHS Dean or designee, SOE Director, CEHHS Assessment Specialist, SOE Associate Director(s), at least one faculty (tenure track or lecturer) member from each of the CCTC programs, a Student Services Credential Analyst representative, and an SOE Staff member assigned to CCTC accreditation.
Faculty (tenure track or lecturer) will be assigned by each CCTC program. Members shall serve two-to-three-year staggered terms.
The advisory group will meet twice per year for a fall retreat and a spring retreat.
A planning subgroup selected from rotating advisory group members will be responsible for identifying and preparing retreats. This will require additional planning meetings.
The charge of the advisory group is to:
- Understand unit and program level accreditation standards and expectations from the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) and possible intersections with other accrediting bodies and internal program review expectations.
- Determine resources necessary for ongoing accreditation activities
- Support the unit and programs with ongoing accreditation requirements with a focus on Common Standards (unit) and Program Standards (program)
- Share with all members of the unit and discuss unit and program data related to all
- CS 1: Institutional Infrastructure to Support Educator Preparation
- CS 2: Candidate Recruitment and Support
- CS 3: Course of Study, Fieldwork and Clinical Practice
- CS 4: Continuous Improvement
- CS 5: Program Impact
- Support communication among and between programs and unit leadership
- Solicit, review, and discuss feedback from stakeholders
- Synthesize retreat findings into an annual report and share with community and stakeholders
|February 2, 2023||February 2, 2023|
|December 2, 2022||December 2, 2022|
|September 29, 2022||September 29, 2022||AY 2021 - 2022|
|April 8, 2022||April 8, 2022|
|February 4, 2022||February 4, 2022|
|November 4, 2021||November 4, 2021|