department menu

SOE Prerequisite Coursework

How to Enroll as a Non-CSUSM Student

To enrolling in the School of Education Prerequisite coursework EDUC 350, EDUC 364, and EDUC 422 if you are not currently a CSUSM student.

  •  Enroll through CSUSM Extended Learning

 This option does not require application to CSUSM.

Go to Extended Learning's Summer course schedule and further details on how to register.