||Managerial Accounting (Prerequisite: ACCT 201)
||Business Writing (Prerequisite: GEW 101)
||Survey of Calculus (Prerequisite: MATH 115)
*Any courses completed more than 10 years ago must be repeated.
Important Things to Know:
- The lower-division Pre-Business Core is a prerequisite for Business Status and upper-division
business courses, and totals 24 units.
- These courses may be taken at a Community College. Please refer to assist.org to find course equivalents.
- All students admitted to CSUSM as a Business Administration major are initially classified
as Pre-Business status
- If you are sophomore standing or higher (30+ units), please declare your Pre-Business
option by following the instructions found at Academic Advising. You may select from the following Pre-Business options:
- Pre-Business Accounting
- Pre-Business Finance
- Pre-Business Global Business Management Entrepreneurship
- Pre-Business Global Business Management Information Systems
- Pre-Business Global Business Management Marketing
- Pre-Business Global Supply Chain Management
- Pre-Business Human Resources Management
- Pre-Business Management Entrepreneurship
- Pre-Business Management Information Systems
- Pre-Business Management & Organizations
- Pre-Business Marketing
- The minimum acceptable grade in every Pre-Business course and business course is a
- The minimum acceptable GPA for lower-division PBUS core courses is 2.5
- Use the Degree Planner to help you plan out when you should take these courses.