Welcome to the College of Business Administration (CoBA) and congratulations on being
admitted to California State University San Marcos for Fall 2019!
Your new student orientation will be coming up in June. To make your orientation
experience flow better, please review the to-do list below prior to coming to orientation:
- You will be conditionally accepted for business status according to the business option
that you indicated on your CSUSM application. This will allow you to enroll into
upper division business courses as listed in your Degree Planner.
- Option Checklists for your selected business option can be found at this site after May 10th.
- Please fill out the business status application and submit it with a copy of your unofficial transcripts to the CoBA Advising Office
in Markstein Hall 126. You may also scan a copy of it and email it to email@example.com. If you have already submitted an older version of this application, you must submit
this updated application.
- In order to maintain business status, you must complete the Business Status Application
prior to July 1, 2019.
- If we do not receive your application by this deadline, you will be moved to pre-business
status and dropped from any upper division business classes that you have enrolled
in for Fall 2019.
- If you have an Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT), please fill out all courses that
you have completed, and leave the courses that you did not take blank. Your transcript
must indicate that your ADT has been awarded in order for us to waive classes that
you did not complete. Please contact your Community College to ensure they process
your ADT in a timely manner so it is reflected on your transcript prior to July 1, 2019.
- If you are finishing a pre-business class in Summer 2019, we will need the final grade
by Friday, August 16, 2019.
We look forward to meeting you during orientation!