- Can I Get Delivery Using My Dining Card?
No. The Dining Card partnership with Grubhub is for takeout rather than delivery. If you add your own credit card to the Grubhub app, you can pay with the alternate card for food delivery.
- Which Student Account Do I Use To Create A Grubhub Account.
Students must use their @cougars.csusm.edu account to be able to use their dining cards.
- Can I Add Another Credit/Debit Card To My Studen Grubhub Account?
Yes, you can add another card in the "Payment Options" section of your account details.
- Can I Get A Student Grubhub Account Without A Dining Card?
Yes, when you have the option to "Add a Dining Card" or "See Campus Dining Options", you can choose to "See Campus Dining Options" and then start using the app from there. You can always add a Cougar Card in the payment options later if you purchase a meal plan.
- What Do I Need To Bring When I Pick Up My Food?
Bring your Declining Balance Dining Card with you. This card's number acts as identification when you pick up your food. The vendor will check your physical card's number against Grubhub's saved card number before approving a pickup.
- What Happens If I Lose My Dining Card?
You will have to cancel it and get it replaced, and then add the new Cougar Card to Grubhub's payment options.
- Can Grubhub Tell Me The Balance I Have On My Dining Card?