Students completing the Computer Information Systems Option will be able to:
- Identify, integrate, apply knowledge to design and build a system of reasonable complexity
that solves a loosely specified business problem.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications in business.
- Write technical documents such as specifications, design and user-manuals in appropriate
- Apply necessary principles and practices of business to complete projects and perform
services to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrate project management skills in group settings.