Domestic Students Admissions
Strict requirements are bold faced.
Admission requires a 3.0 GPA in the upper-division Computer Science courses and at least a 3.0 GPA in the last 60 semester units (or last 90 quarter units) attempted.
Courses needed to make up undergraduate deficiencies:
- CS 311 Data Structures-(You must have passed this class before starting the Master's degree)
- CS 331 Computer Architecture
- CS 351 Programming Languages
- CS 433 Operating Systems
- CS 370 Introduction to Software Engineering
- MATH 270 Basic Discrete Mathematics
If you have 3 courses or less missing, you may be admitted as Conditionally Classified. Upon completion of the remaining units, your status will change to Classified. If you are missing more than 3 courses, you cannot be admitted into the program.
Assist.org can provide assistance to evaluate coursework from other colleges within California.