Domestic Students with International Transcripts
Application Steps & Process
1. Submit the university application via CSU Apply.
2. It takes a few days for the system to process your application. Then you will receive an email that includes a link to Radius for CS department application. You must complete the Radius application as well. There, you will be instructed to submit the Statement of Purpose and indicate how to contact people for letters of recommendation.
Three letters of recommendation are required. These must be sent by the recommenders to us.
International Documents Required
- All official post-secondary records including certifcates, examination grades, degrees or diplomas in the original language of issue must be submitted through postal mail in a school-sealed envelope
- Previous non-U.S. college or university must meet our accreditation standards
- Official English translations of all academic records including certificates, degrees, or diplomas must be submitted through postal mail
- Affidavit of Financial Support or scholarship letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS or Duolingo score report - must be sent directly from testing agency
IMPORTANT: Documents must be submitted by the deadline stated on your MyCSUSM Student Center.
Send all OFFICIAL transcripts and translations directly to:
California State University San Marcos - International Admissions
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001 USA
EXPEDITE PROCESSING: Send your unofficial transcripts and copies of documents for an early admission
decision by using link:
UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS
Be sure to change the file name to your full name and email address. By submitting these documents online, this allows us to give you an early admission decision. Official transcripts and test scores must be received before the issuance of I-20 for a student visa.
You may visit Global Programs and Services (GPS) for more information on International Admissions.