Professional Mentoring Program
The College of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (CSTEM) is proud to announce the launch of a mentoring program designed to engage undergraduate students with STEM industry professionals.
Benefits of Mentorship
- Career Advice
- Interview Support
- Graduate School Advice
- Resume Support
- Certificate of Achievement
- Are you going to be a junior in the fall and are interested in being paired with an industry professional?
- Have you completed your lower-division coursework for the major? This can be done by reviewing your Degree Planner or using a Major/Minor Worksheet.
- Do you have a resume, unofficial transcript, and a LinkedIn account prepared? Stay tuned for workshops to help you with these tools!
If so, you are now ready for a professional mentorship!
- Attend Kick-Off Reception in September
- Meet with mentor/mentee at least once per month October-March
- Attend Wrap-up in April
Mentees will be matched with a working professional and decide together on when and where to meet for at least 1-2 hours a month. It will be your responsibility to coordinate meetings with your mentor.
Become a Mentor
Mentors will be matched with a student whose educational or professional interests align with their own and will decide together on when and where to meet for at least 1-2 hours a month.
Are you are professional at any level of a STEM (or STEM-related) career and interested in being paired with an undergraduate student mentee? Fill out the application and join us!
|Application Period||April - September 2022|
|Interviews and matching||August - September 2022|
|Program Orientation||September 2022|
|Mid-Year Networking Event||January - February 2023|
|Program Wrap Up||April 2023|
Please contact email@example.com, CSTEM Professional Mentoring Program Faculty Director