#TheDREAMerNextDoor Scholarship program
Deadline: June 30, 2019
Proof of college acceptance or proof of current enrollment in an institution of
- Complete the following essay prompts:
- (1.) In 1,000 words max, please describe your education and career goals.
- (2.) In 1,000 words max, please describe what the phrase #TheDREAMerNextDoor means
- All application materials are to be submitted in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 1, 2019 – Application Opens
- June 30, 2019 – Applications Closes
- Early August 2019 - #TheDREAMerNextDoor Awardee Notified
Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program
Deadline: July 20, 2019
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or
diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
Thomas J. Henry Leadership Scholarship Program
Deadline: July 1, 2019
- All essays should be between 750 and 1,000 words, and submitted via email, (Microsoft
Word document preferred), to email@example.com on or before our semester
- Please include the following in your application:
- Your name, email address, and phone number in the email
- Your name, email address, and phone number at the top of each page of the essay
- A copy of your most recent school transcript and proof of college enrollment
- Please Note: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.8 to qualify for the scholarship.