Certificates in Health & Human Services provides you with the hands-on training you
need to excel in clinical and community healthcare settings.
Applied Behavior Analysis
- Complete the approved coursework for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
or for Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) certification.
- Complete the entire program online in as little as 12-18 months!
Administrative Medical Professional With Medical Billing and Coding
- Train for an exciting and high demand career as an administrative medical specialist,
scheduler, insurance specialist, or a diagnotic or procedural coder in as little as
- Prepare to take the Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS) and the Certified
Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) national certification exams offered by National
Healthcareer Association (NHA)
Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) Preparation Program
- Complete all the prerequisite courses needed to apply for the Master of Science in
- Prepare for a career in speech-language pathology
Health Information Management
- Learn about the structure and process of healthcare information systems and how to
effectively manage healthcare information system change
- Leverage your Healthcare, Information Technology and/or Project Management experience
and move into a rapidly growing field
Cultural Competency in Healthcare
- Train to positively impact patient care through the delivery of services that are respectful
and responsive to the health beliefs, practices and cultural and linguistic needs
of diverse population.
- Complete the entire program online in as little as 6 months!
Post Master of Science in Nursing
- Advance your career—build upon knowledge and skills gained at the graduate level
- Choose one of three concentrations—Clinical Nurse Leader, Clinical Nurse Specialist
or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Pre-Health Professions Program
- Complete prerequisite courses needed to apply for graduate school admission exams
such as MCAT, DAT and VCAT.
- This program is for career-changers who do not have previous science and math background.
**The Cal Vet Waiver does not apply to the Extended Learning degree programs including
ABSN, RN-BSN, RN-MSN, MBt, and B.S. in Kinesiology.
CEU Approved Providers