All Post MSN Certificates have the same admission requirements which are listed below.
- Master of Science in Nursing degree conferred
- Personal Essay explaining your career goals and why you would like to obtain a Post
- two letters of reference (one academic & one professional)
- evidence of satisfactory completion (grade of C, 2.0 or better)** of
- an Advanced Health Assessment course
- an Advanced Pathophysiology course
- an Advanced Pharmacology course
A gap analysis is conducted on each admitted student to determine a plan of study.
** Post MSN students can be conditionally admitted into the progam prior to the completion
of the courses above. Courses need to be completed before enrolling in clinical courses.